Friday 6 February 2015

Friday's News

Happy Friday!
 This has been a crazy week for us.  We are in the middle of report card season and somehow we managed to get blessed with a snow day.  That's right, school was cancelled.  It took us two hours to shovel out of our little driveway.  So we decided to have some fun with it and make a couch.  Needless to say, our nighbours got a little giggle from us.

On top of that I am excited to be a part of a Valentine's Day blog-hop with an awesome group.  To see how we created the craft below just click on the picture and it will take you to the blog hop where you may find some goodies along the way.  



This year I will be handing out Valentine's Day cards for my students to create as a class.  Since some of my students are from low income homes, I don't want that to stop them from handing out cards if they wish.  I have created this Valentine's day Card package for my students, but plan to post it on tpt.   This set of cards include one Spanish, one French, and eleven English cards wishing others a Happy Valentine's Day.  

Students can colour and individualize them to hand out to friends.

Lastly, Jeff has been hard at work creating a Light and Sound unit for his grade 4 students.

Feel free to check it.


No comments:

Post a Comment